Special packaging promotes the convenient transport and management of prescriptions. Fort Lewis Pharmacy offers special packaging to long-term care facilities in order to help their residents adhere to their medication regimen. We offer the following packaging options:
- This gives you a choice between 7, 14, and 31-day single-dose and multi-dose systems. Using OPUS medication systems can help the members of your staff administer the correct medicine at the correct time to the correct person.
- OPUS color-coded cassettes are divided into multiple, sealed, and airtight containers. These cassettes are color-coded according to the time of administration. They are also labeled according to dosing schedules and day of the week for increased accuracy.
- This delivers your patients’ prescribed medications in an all-inclusive blister pack. It contains customizable labels with the patient’s name and the medication. It provides packaging for morning, noon, evening, and bedtime.
- This contains 28 blister cells for 28 day cards and is perforated to allow for specific intake times or taking medications on the go. Dispill is recommended for those who have multi-dose requirements.
- This organizes multiple medications in an easy-to-follow format, offering an instant visual reinforcement of what medicine to take and when it should be taken. Blister packaging is helpful in different facilities.
- This type of special packaging can accommodate several pill counts—starting from seven and reaching up to 90. It can hold single-tablet dosages or any size of multiple medication counts for a given time period.
For more information about packaging, please feel free to call us at 540-380-4681 or send us a message online.